Please read the terms and conditions below. Once you have read and you agree to the terms and conditions please click enter now to fill in your ballot.
(1) Information on how to enter, prize details, and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
(2) Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18 and a resident of Manitoba. In order to qualify for the grand prize inclusion of the 90 day lease on the Chevy Eco Cruze, entrants must be over 21 with a valid drivers license. There is no additional fee to enter the challenge.
(3) The challenge commences on November 1st 2011 and concludes at 11:59 PM on February 1, 2012. wristband discounts will cease on February 1st 2012.
(4) Entries are limited to one entry per person. Entries must be made either online at www.winnipeggreenshow.com or in person by filling in a physical ballot and agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined on said ballot at the Winnipeg Green & Natural Living Show on October 22nd or 23rd 2011 at the Winnipeg Convention Centre. Entries made in person must be deposited in the official 90 Day Vickar Live Green Challenge Ballot Box. All entries must be deposited by 1:00 PM on October 23rd to be eligible to win.
(5) Only original entry forms are valid. Photocopies and facsimiles are not accepted.
(6) The winner will be announced on October 28th 2011 and will be notified by telephone.
(7) Identification which includes a photograph and a valid Identification will be required in order to claim the grand prize gift package. In order to qualify to win and claim the prize of the 90 day lease of the Chevy Eco Cruze, proof of a valid drivers license is required.
(8) Winners under the age of 21 do not qualify to win the 90 day lease of the Chevy Eco Cruze.
(9) All winners may be required by National Event Marketing Group (NEMG) to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledge that NEMG has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
(10) NEMG may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose the winners name statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning the Vickar 90 Day Live Green Challenge and may promote or advertise that a winner has won a contest.
(11) The prize is one of 10 Green Gift packs, including an assortment of eco friendly products from various local retailers. The Grand Prize is a great green gift package valued at approximately $5000 and is not redeemable for cash or credit.
One winner, will receive a 90 day lease on a Chevy Eco Cruze car, courtesy of Vickar Chevrolet. Insurance costs are to be paid by Vickar Chevrolet only if the winner holds a valid non restrictive Manitoba drivers license, is over 21 years of age and the cost of insurance is deemed to be considered standard by a representative of Vickar Chevrolet and not inflated due to demerits or previous motor vehicle incidents on the part of the winner. The lease is only offered from November 1st 2011 to February 1, 2012. The vehicle must be returned to the dealership where is was picked up by 5:00 PM on February 1, 2012.
(12) The prizes cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or credit.
(13) National Event Marketing Group Inc its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by National Event Marketing Group Inc.
(14) Employees of National Event Marketing Group Inc. and Vickar Chevrolet (Vickar Auto Group) their subsidiaries and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
(15) It is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize. No cartage expenses are included in the prizes.
(16) The judge’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
(17) The Promoter, National Event Marketing Group Inc or Vickar Chevrolet (Vickar Auto Group) or any of it’s agencies, employees, affiliates, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) of for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. It is a condition of accepting the grand prize that the winner will be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
(18) The winner of the 90 day lease on the Chevy Eco Cruze may at the absolute discretion of Vickar Chevrolet (Vickar Auto Group) be required to execute a Deed of Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by Vickar Chevrolet (Vickar Auto Group).
(19) The Promoter is National Event Marketing Group Inc. Suite 206, 338 Lower Ganges Road, SSI BC.